GRCC’s and GVSU’s French programs both received a grant to put together the Tournées Film Festival which begins next week and will take place on both campuses — at GVSU’s Loosemore Auditorium and GRCC’s Wisner-Bottrall Applied Technology Center Auditorium, Room 168, ATC. Films may contain adult content.
Admission for all films is FREE.
Here’s the lineup:
- Valley of Love (2015) Wed., Oct. 26, 6:15 pm, GVSU Loosemore Auditorium
- Phantom Boy (2015) Thurs., Oct. 27, 7 pm, GVSU Loosemore Auditorium — Meet the director!
- La Spienza (2014) Italian/French, Wed., Nov. 2, 6:30 pm, GVSU Loosemore Auditorium
- Chocolat (1988), Thurs., Nov. 3, 6 pm, GRCC ATC Auditorium
- Jauja (2014) Spanish/Danish/French, Fri., Nov. 4, 4 pm, GRCC ATC Auditorium
- Le Grand Homme (2014), Fri., Nov. 4, 7 pm, GRCC ATC Auditorium
Tournées Film Festival is made possible with the support of the Cultural Services of the
French Embassy in the U.S., the Centre National du Cinéma et de l’Image Animée (CNC), the French American Cultural Fund, Florence Gould Foundation and Highbrow Entertainment.
All participants are welcome. Those in need of accommodations for films showing at GRCC, please contact Language and Thought at 616.234.3544; for films showing at GVSU call Modern Languages and Literatures at 616.331.3203.