Curbside Pickup – Saturday, Dec. 3 – (No Spring Pickup)
- Leaves must be in PAPER BAGS.
- Place at the curb by 6 am.
- Brush must be tied in bundles no longer than 4 feet.
You may continue to drop off leaves at the Wyoming Public Works Yard Waste Site, 2660 Burlingame Ave. SW year-round. Note hours of operation change Dec. 10.
Drop-off Site – for Wyoming residents only
- March 28-Dec. 10, 2016 (Closed on legal holidays).
Monday–Friday from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
Saturday from 8 am to 5 pm.
- December through March (Winter Hours):
Monday–Thursday from 7:30 am to 4 pm.
- No commercial dumping permitted.
- No bags permitted.
- Residents must register with I.D. each time they use the site.
For more info, go here or call 616.530.7260 during business hours.