There are many exciting, fun-filled events going on around West Michigan at this time of year. Don’t ever let your children say, “I’m bored.” Here are some ideas to keep the family entertained.
Don’t miss the Winter Break Mini Camp: December 29-31, 9-12:30pm. Cost: $55. Join the animals at Humane Society of West Michigan for a fun filled 3 days. Each day will feature presentations, games, craft, and of course lots of snuggle time with the animals! Register today at www.hswestmi.org or contact Jen Self-Aulgur at 616-791-8066 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ADDRESS: 3077 Wilson Dr NW, Grand Rapids, MICritter Barn Christmas Break: The Critter Barn celebrates the joy of Christmas with an indoor Live Nativity, photographs of Bethlehem, animals and characters. Half of our Barn is HEATED! Hands-on fun for all! OPEN December 31, January 2 and 3. HOURS 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- ADDRESS: 9275 Adams Street, Zeeland, MI 49464
- PHONE: 616-748-1110
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- WEBSITE: www.critterbarn.org
See 42 cultural trees and displays, Santa, reindeer, carolers, carriage rides and the much-loved Railway Garden at Christmas and Holiday Traditions Around the World at Meijer Gardens. November 25- January
- Drop in at the
- Visit GRAM and discover the beauty of winter’s cool color palette.
Families can paint with a selection of monochromatic hues in GRAMStudio
- to create dreamlike landscapes and winter scenes.
Saturdays in December, 1-4 pm.