Calling All Colors has an urgent need for volunteers to facilitate a small group dialogue at our upcoming middle and high school conferences. It’s fun! It’s easy! It’s rewarding!
Volunteers are provided with all dialogue materials and may be paired with a co-facilitator if preferred. Just 2.5 hours of your time will have a lifetime impact on a middle or high school student.
Invite your friends, family and co-workers to get involved!
Calling All Colors fosters inclusive school communities through a year-long program that features two conferences, creates a safe place to talk about race, and provide tools for increasing positive racial impacts for middle and high school students.
- Lakeshore middle school conference – Monday, October 5, Hope College, Holland
- Lakeshore high school conference – Tuesday, October 6, Hope College, Holland
- Kent County high school conference – Tuesday, October 20, Aquinas College, Grand Rapids
Volunteers are welcome to assist at one or more conferences.
To better prepare for the small group dialogue, volunteers are encouraged to attend a training session. Alternative training is available if you are unable to attend a training session.
- Monday, September 28, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m., Hope College, Holland
- Wednesday, October 14, 5;30 – 6:30 p.m., Aquinas College, Grand Rapids
Click here to sign up to volunteer or email program director Sarah Salguera at email@example.com, or call 616.846.9074.